You're all very quiet!

Go down

You're all very quiet!

Post  edsne on Tue 2 Sep - 10:07

Hey guys,

You're all very quiet.

How are you all?

Is there something I could be doing to make the board more lively?

If there is anything you don't like or would like added let me know.

Remember it's your message board and I can only make it better if you let me know what you like and what you don't.

I hope everyone is doing good today.

Edsne

edsne
Admin

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-08-08

View user profile http://www.edsne.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: You're all very quiet!

Post  Guest on Wed 3 Sep - 5:52

hiya sorry i havent been posting..i have just been in my own little world and getting ready/well actually getting scared and putting off getting readying for uni
had my last session with my psych the other day and i meant to post after that but was just again completely in my own world. it feels weird to think i will never see her again she's done so much for me. but i guess its time to move on start a new chapter in the book of life.
Patch xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 3 Sep - 6:08

hi, i been up & down too, did come on 2 post other morning at 3am but u were shut, this lack of sleep is getting me down, then i can't be bothered with out thru the day,
hope u r well, lol xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post  edsne on Wed 3 Sep - 8:19

Hello Patch,

Everything changing is bound to feel negative and frightening at times just try and remember that it doesn't mean that it will be negative.

Do you want to talk through what is worrying you in particular? Sometimes just writing it down can help things seem clearer and less scary.

Maybe it would help to write down the positives and what you are looking forward to too.

I can associate with the feeling of being in your own world. I often feel that way if I am going through a stressful time.

Edsne

edsne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  edsne on Wed 3 Sep - 8:30

Hello Julie,

I can understand how you must be feeling during the day. I struggle if I am overly tired.

Are you still having the accupuncture sessions?

I wondered if part of the problem was the opening times. I have extended the weekend times. Maybe some more thought needs to be given to this. Any thoughts or feedback is welcomed.

I'm also aware that the promotions are going slow. It takes me roughly two hours to send one hundred my space messages and there is a list of 3,000 to get through. I am getting there but am just doing a bit at a time. I think it was a good idea but perhaps not the best way to reach people who would want to use the site and the message board. Never fear though as I am working on some alternative promotional ideas. wink

Edsne

edsne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 3 Sep - 10:16

sounds good hun, need any help just shout,
lol xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 3 Sep - 10:21

could we have a games post were u do stupid stuff like think of boys name with A then girls name, then country, colour etc?? Until u get 2 B then start over, just its a bit stupid fun 2 help you thru the day?? lol xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post  edsne on Wed 3 Sep - 13:38

Hello Julie,

I replied to this earlier so I don't know what happened there.

This is basically what I said earlier.

I will certainly let you know of any ways you can help out with the promotion.

There is going to be a few things that I will be posting in the next few days about Speak Out that you might be interested in.

Feel free to post some fun topics and games. I have started topics off on the board to get things started but I really welcome and encourage you guys to start topics and use this as a positive and safe space to use however you need to use it.

Post as many topics as you want on as many subjects as you want or find helpful. This includes, games, fun topics, general chat topics, talking about tv, films, anything you like.

I will leave the board open tonight for you to do that and will no doubt join in with the games and fun myself after my long lie in. wink

Edsne

edsne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: