How are you feeling today?

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: How are you feeling today?

Post  edsne on Thu 28 Aug - 10:38

Hello Dreamer,

It's not a problem at all and there is no need to apologise. It's just the name of the company could land us in trouble. Writing down what you are eating and when is okay on this occassion. That was my fault for noy being clear not yours Dreamer.

It's good you have allowed carbs back into your diet. That is a very positive step and one I hope you feel proud of. happy

Feel free to post your food plan on Saturday and I will talk it through with you then.

Edsne

edsne
Admin

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-08-08

View user profile http://www.edsne.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat 30 Aug - 10:25

bored,tired & very bored mad
lol xxxxxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post  edsne on Sat 30 Aug - 10:33

Hello Julie,

Is there anything nice and fun you can do for yourself?

Edsne

edsne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 3 Sep - 6:12

Am ok 2day been out 2 shops & got some art stuff, have my art therapy 2moro morning then acupuncture fri morning am just trying 2 keep busy. Thanks
lol xxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post  edsne on Wed 3 Sep - 8:55

Hello Julie,

Well done for getting out today.

Keeping busy can really help but remember to give yourself some to relax as well.

Have a good time at art and accupuncture. I hope it helps you to sleep this week.

Edsne

edsne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri 5 Sep - 4:27

today im feeling...sh*t but hopefully it will get better as im going shopping with a mate in an hour or so. last night was cr*p as its come to the surface that in my mums eyes i can never do anything right. i was in the kitchen looking for some food and she walked in and was like you need to stop just sitting around all day eating and you need to do the house work. i went to pick up a biscuit and she was like you dont need that you've had too much already. and earlier in the week she was telling me to go on a diet. yet before i went to borneo she was having a go at me for not eating its like i cant get anything right any more. im just a failure a big fat failure.

Back to top Go down

Post  edsne on Fri 5 Sep - 8:33

Hello Patch,

I'm so sorry that you have been made to feel that way.

You are not a big fat failure at all Patch.

Could you maybe talk to your mum about how what she has said has made you feel? Perhaps also explain that you find comments about dieting very damaging.

Even if you can't talk to your mum please do not let her comments get to you. You have been doing and are doing really well and are starting to take control of your life. That I think Patch is what ultimately will help you alot. Don't let her comments set you back and stop you from keeping moving forward. You are doing amazingly well to be eating well and letting yourself have treats. You should be proud of yourself for that.

You should also be really proud of yourself for going to uni. That is a massive step. I think it will also be hugely positive to have your own space and control of your life which going to uni will give you the opportunity to do.

How are your uni plans going? How are you feeling about it?

Edsne

edsne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri 5 Sep - 10:24

thank it means a lot to hear that but i dunno her words havent left my head since she said them and yer i dunno i dont think they will for a fair while yet. we're not really talking now cos i think she realised how much it upset me so yer i dunno.
Uni plans are going ok term starts on the 29th but im moving down on the 20th so a fortnight left here. im excited but really nervous and really scared that my eating will go to pot to be honest. as i will be living with just one other person and not in halls i guess im just scared about loosing that vague support network i have here. i dont want to go down there and tell all my new friends about my eating stuff nor the tutors cos i dunno i just want a fresh start. i dunno maybe im just being negative and it will all be fine
Patch x

Back to top Go down

Post  edsne on Fri 5 Sep - 11:05

Hello Patch,

It's understandable that you feel that way and have those worries.

Maybe it doesn't have to be all or nothing with the support Patch. If you don't feel you want to tell your tutors of new friends that is okay but what about finding a local support service or support group. You also always have the board if you are ever struggling.

Not long to go until you move. Try and make your new home your space Patch. By that I mean get yourself some nice throws and cushions, pictures or anything else that will make it feel nice for you.

It is always hard when you make a big move so remember to use all support available to you and remember that everyone is feeling exactly the same. I think it's going to be a very positive thing for you, just be patient with yourself.

With your mum I can understand how you feel. Maybe give yourself some time before speaking to her. I can also understand how her words will probably stick in your mind but whenever they do just tell yourself firmly they aren't true. They are her issues not yours Patch.

Do something kind for yourself today, wether it's a nice film and a hot chocolate or whatever else makes you smile.

Edsne

edsne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri 12 Sep - 4:46

Am feeling ok, had a good chat with my c/m yesterday & have been out 4 a walk am just tired & a bit low but hey i've felt worse.
Hope everyone is ok, lol xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post  edsne on Sat 13 Sep - 10:17

Hello Julie,

It sounds like you are doing all of the right things.

Remember if you need to talk the board is always here.

Try and do something nice for yourself today.

Edsne

edsne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 14 Sep - 4:56

a little low but been 4 walk & tidied up etc, just trying 2 relax now, hard 2 switch my mind off thou,
lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon 15 Sep - 6:43

wrecked was up all night & also have a real bad back roll eyes
lol xxxxxxxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post  edsne on Mon 15 Sep - 8:26

Hello Julie,

I'm sorry to hear that.

Can you have a nice hot bath?

With some bath salts perhaps? Radox Muscle is fantastic when you have aches and pains.

Try and do something nice for yourself.

Edsne

edsne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue 16 Sep - 5:25

thanks i'll try that,
lol xxxxxxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post  edsne on Tue 16 Sep - 9:30

It really is fab stuff!

;)

Edsne

edsne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 17 Sep - 7:17

really finding things hard.. but cant even start to explain... why is it soo hard.. x

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 17 Sep - 8:58

actually i no why its hard, cause i slipped back in to something i didnt want to happen.. its all happening again..

x

Back to top Go down

Post  edsne on Wed 17 Sep - 10:37

Hello Dreamer,

Do you want to talk about it?

It sounds like you need some support.

Edsne

edsne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu 18 Sep - 5:05

im not very well.. thats not helping, but last night i slipped off the safe road.. now i dont no what to do..

i even tried talking to my mum. and nothing.. xx

Back to top Go down

Post  edsne on Thu 18 Sep - 8:49

Hello Dreamer,

I'm sorry to hear you aren't well.

Slipped off the safe road?

You can talk here Dreamer.

Do you want to say what is going on?

Edsne

edsne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri 19 Sep - 4:38

ok i guess, just dizzy & tired. Been 4 a walk so at least i've had sum fresh air,
lol xxxxxxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post  edsne on Fri 19 Sep - 6:06

Hello Julie,

Try and take care of yourself today.

Plenty of rest.

Edsne

edsne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri 19 Sep - 14:26

safe road...

been binging, in a big way...i wont say any more than that..

i just dont no where i am.. i dont no what to do..

xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri 19 Sep - 14:31

sorry i just dont want to say too many things incase im saying them wrong or im writing things against the rules. i have been binging and purging. at the moment i cant stand the sight of myself. dressed, undressed, the only time i am happy at the moment is when im asleep, and dreaming. i feel safe then, in a world that is ok. and then i wake up.

mum said the other day.. i should do what ever it takes to be thin again. the more she says it the more i eat. i dont understand it all. i just want to be normal and happy with myself.

someone said to me that beauty and confidence come from within, but when thats been destroyed how do you start getting it back. i no its write, but i dont feel there is anything inside me other than a broken heart. and a constant fight.

xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next